Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Customer Service Scientist.
You will be part of the larger Support organization of the Multiplicom business. Together with Field Application Specialists you will be supporting the set-up, monitoring and corrective troubleshooting of NGS solutions for Human Genetics (germline applications), Onco Genetics (somatic applications) and Clarigo (Prenatal Genetics).
Last but not least, you will enable the onboarding of customers with of our Reporters (data analysis software for Clarigo on one hand, and our BRCA assays in the first release of the MASTR Reporter on the other hand).
- Assist customers in their daily routine working with the kits, Reporters and complementary tools and Facilities of our Continuous Support offering
- Technical product support: develop, write and maintain technical product documentation in collaboration with the marketing team
- Product training: develop and provide theoretical and wet-lab product training to customers, as well as new employees, direct sales representatives, sales agents and distributors
- Customer satisfaction improvement: define and implement initiatives to improve customer experience (eg. customer interface website tools, educational programs)
- Customer feedback: collect product feedback from customers, analyze and provide solutions for technical issues
- Complaint handling: log complaints in a database, evaluate and resolve problems, perform troubleshooting and follow-up with customers (remotely or on-site)
- Master’s degree in life sciences (ideally molecular biology)
- Hands-on laboratory experience with PCR and next generation sequencing technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and training skills in English. French and other languages is a plus
- Able to negotiate to find well-balanced solutions while taking care of customer needs
- Experience in customer support and technical troubleshooting is an asset
- Willing to travel occasionally to customers for on-site assistance (10-20%, in Europe
What we offer:
- Training and development opportunities
- A commitment to work/life balance
- Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
- A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
- The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion