The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs approximately 390,000 associates worldwide and generates sales of roughly 73.1 billion euro. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is 'Invented for life'.
Your mission will be to support our Back Office team.
50% of your time you will spend with diverse IT development projects:
- Define relevant KPIs, harmonize definitions of KPIs and calculations
- Collect all reports in Europe and analyze, structure and present these reports to key users
- Assist data manager with development of access tools (programming)
- Help with other IT related tasks (e.g. security concepts, updates)
The other 50% you will spend with customer and supply chain topics:
- Support in follow-up of promotions
- Managing customer master data
- Procedure documentation