A Student job as Junior Accountant has just been made available within an international consulting company in the centre of Brussels. You will be joining a team of 10 people and you will report directly to the chief accountant.
As Junior Accountant (student), your responsibilities will include:
- Process bank statements and match to suppliers
- Reconcile cash and transit accounts
- Provide statements to supplier
- Process AP bills
The ideal profile of an Junior Accountant (student):
- Ongoing Bachelor degree in accounting or Master in finance
- Excellent English, good knowledge of French and Dutch
- Knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
In return, our client offers you:
- A student contract (temporary) with a great starting package and amazing learning opportunities
- An interesting mission in an international and multicultural environment.
Would you like to become part of an amazing team in an international environment, offering you the opportunity to further develop your learning curve? Then this student job as Junior Accountant is your calling. If you are interested, don't hesitate to send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.