Our Graduate Trainee Program will inspire you and challenge you… come join our rapidly growing, global team!
Puratos is currently seeking highly talented Graduates to join our teams in the following global locations:
Brussels, Belgium Philadelphia, USA Mumbai, India Sao Paolo, Brazil
Over the course of our 3 year Graduate Trainee program, you will have the opportunity to take part in 3 annual rotations within one or more of the following business tracks:
- Operations (Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain, Purchasing…)
- Research & Development
- Human Resources
As an ideal candidate for our program, you will possess:
- A University Degree (Masters preferred) in the required fields for each business track, with excellent academic track record. The following fields of study are particularly relevant:
- Economics, Business Engineering, Law, Finance, Marketing, Food, Bio and Civil Engineering
- You will have either be in your final yearof University study, our have graduated within the past 12 to 18 months (more experienced candidates are welcome to apply to other roles at Puratos via our careers page)
- A first work or Internship experience, preferably in the Food, FMCG or in a similar industry
- Drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and achievement orientation
- Engagement and passion for the Food industry
- Be fully mobile to work in different global business areas/ locations
- Be fully business-fluent in English, as well as in the local language of the locations mentioned above.
We are looking to meet Graduates with a passion for making things happen, real enthusiasm for our business, as well as a strong desire to learn and build their careers.
Please indicate your preferred track(or tracks) in your application documents (CV and/or Cover Letter).
The goal of our program is to prepare the path for talented, passionate professionals towards future leading roles within our company. Our long-term aim is to build Puratos’ global management pipeline, as a key element of our competitive foundation for great global talent.
Each Graduate Trainee will be assigned to an expert Mentor, who will ensure you receive all the continuous support and training you will need to be successful during your 3 annual rotations making up our program, as well as moving into your first exciting role within Puratos as you move from your Graduate Traineeship into the rest of your career within our global business.