Who is Hilti?If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 26,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
It’s a 2-year program in which we invest deeply in your professional and personal development. You start with a work integration with comprehensive in-house courses, training days and work with colleagues over the first several weeks. What does the program look like? 0 – 12 months: You’ll get hands-on experience and a deep insight into the core of our business – our customers, products, services and software as an account manager 12 – 24 months: You continue to work as account manager and in addition, you take on a strategic project in a department other than sales. This earns you exposure to different departments and management. After 24 months: You take on a guaranteed landing position.
We fill 80% of our management positions with our own internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value and develop our people.
- You’ve recently graduated with a Master’s degree.
- Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, marketing or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You have a maximum of 2 years of professional experience.
- You’re engaged in activities beyond studies and demonstrate leadership skills.
- You’re ambitious and you are preferably prepared to relocate nationally.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed.
- You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
The Hilti Young Potential Program combines the advantages of a direct start in the real working world with an intensive learning program.Intensive training to support personal development.Extensive exposure to and mentorship from senior management.Strategic project in other departments like Marketing.Complete and real responsibility from day one.Guaranteed landing position after 24 months as a Product Manager, Key account manager, Business Developer Services, Field Engineer or Area Sales Manager.Development discussion at fixed moments