The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs approximately 402,000 associates worldwide and generates sales of roughly 78.1 billion euro. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm.
In short, Bosch creates technology that is ‘Invented for life’.
Your mission will be to support our Back Office team.
40% of your time you will spend with diverse IT development projects:
- Define relevant KPIs, harmonize definitions of KPIs and calculations
- Collect all reports in Europe and analyze, structure and present these reports to key users
- Assist data manager with development of access tools (programming)
- Help with other IT related tasks (e.g. security concepts, updates)
The other 60% you will spend with customer and supply chain topics:
- Project : set up Europe Internal compliance with our expert team member
- Support Material determination EU
- Support in follow-up of promotions
- Managing customer master data
- Procedure documentation
You are currently a student with a structured mindset. You are not afraid of taking responsibility and you are fluent in English.
Added you are keen on working with IT systems and SAP. Above all you need to have a deep knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access (VBA).
Allowance: €750/month / Start date: 27.08.2018 / Duration: 6 months
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter) in English. Please apply through clicking the blue button on the right.