Cigna provides health insurance services around the world. We’re passionate about helping people improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. We started over 200 years ago and we continued to innovate and expand ever since. At Cigna Health Benefits we focus on the unique needs of Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) organisations, as well as the needs of multinationals in Europe and Africa.
You can find out more about us at www.cignahealthbenefits.com.
What are your activities?
To support our HR team during the summer holidays, we are looking for a student with an HR background.
Together with our HR team you will take up an active role in our Recruitment process:
• You search for the right candidates for our vacancies.
• You screen incoming applications and schedule interviews.
• You liaise with search agencies
• You take part in interviewing candidates
• You take care of the administrative process (f.e interview reports)
You support the HR team in ongoing projects
• You assist in the organization of events
• You ensure a flawless administrative follow up of projects
What skills do you need?
We are looking for a Master who graduates this year and has a strong interest in the fascinating world of HR. Are you proactive, result driven, a quick learner and a team player? Do you have good communication skills in English/Dutch and strong interpersonal skills? And you are available during the summer?
You are the one, get in touch !
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com.
We will contact you soon.