For our Local Online Traffic team, we are currently looking for a student (starting as soon as possible and work 2 to 3 days/week on Monday and Thursday during the schoolyear until December) for a key role to get as many qualified candidates as possible to our websites. You will be supporting our digital marketing strategy by evaluating and prioritizing the different optimization projects thanks to your excellent analytical skills.
You will provide information (data and reports) to our Belgian marketing team in support of strategic decisions. You will be part of the Traffic Team and you will be closely collaborating with the Marketing Team.
Your main responsibilities will be as following:
- You will help with publishing our job listings and give them visibility on partner websites
- Check the quality of applications of candidates
- Discuss the results in meetings with the Traffic and Marketing Manager
- Internal reporting: measurement of our site metrics, KPI reporting and tracking
- You are structured and able to work independently
- You are currently in Bachelor or Master studies (preferably in HR or Marketing)
- You are a good communicator. You are able to explain your findings.
- You have a good knowledge of French or Dutch with a business English level
- Advanced writing skills are a plus
You will be joining an experienced and dynamic team at the forefront of applying technology to the world of online recruitment.
We can offer you an interesting studentjob with many challenges. You will work in an international and multicultural environment where you will be able to develop your business and language skills.