At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant engineering, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that‘s right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Master’s degree candidate (all genders welcome)
Applied Economics / Business IT
thyssenkrupp Steel Heavy Plate Antwerp N. V., Antwerp site (Belgium)
thyssenKrupp Steel Europe AG is active globally, and is one of the largest flat steel producers in Europe. The central company location for the production, processing and coating of quality flat steel is Duisburg. One important sales market for our products is the automotive industry. Further field of applications include the construction, electrical appliance and household appliance industries.
- During your six-month assignment you will write your master’s thesis on the subject of “Post Merger Integration – ERP integration of acquired companies into existing corporate financial systems”
- Your tasks will include the automation of the commercial booking process
- You will network the commercial systems, which are already in use, via existing interfaces
- You will establish an audit-compliant master data storage
- You will elaborate a user and authorisation concept for the commercial IT systems
- You are currently in the final stretch towards graduating in applied economics, business IT or similar
- You have good knowledge of booking procedures in production operations and a high affinity for IT topics
- Initial experience in the creation of functional IT concepts and of requirements imposed on programmers are desirable
- Your strengths include analytical thinking and high understanding
At thyssenkrupp, you have the freedom to broaden your horizons, thanks to flexible working time models, international teams and a wide range of individual training offers.
We work together closely and respect each other, and we have done so for over 200 years. If this is as important to you as it is for us, then apply now. Don’t forget to include the job title and the reference number 01591 in the subject line of your cover letter!