Have you recently (or almost) gained your Master’s degree? Are you already in the workplace but want a more challenging and rewarding role? Perhaps you’re looking for international opportunities? Exposure to senior management? Top-calibre colleagues? We want to hear from dynamic young potentials with the energy and ability to join our high-performing team.
Who is Hilti?If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 26,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
It’s a 2-year program in which we invest deeply in your professional and personal development. You start with a work integration with comprehensive in-house courses, training days and work with colleagues over the first several weeks. What does the program look like? 0 – 12 months: You’ll get hands-on experience and a deep insight into the core of our business – our customers, products, services and software as an account manager 12 – 24 months: You continue to work as account manager and in addition, you take on a strategic project in a department other than sales. This earns you exposure to different departments and management. After 24 months: You take on a guaranteed landing position.
We fill 80% of our management positions with our own internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value and develop our people.
- You’ve recently graduated with a Master’s degree.
- Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, marketing or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You have a maximum of 2 years of professional experience.
- You’re engaged in activities beyond studies and demonstrate leadership skills.
- You’re ambitious and you are preferably prepared to relocate nationally.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed.
- You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.